Việc làm này đã hết hạn hoặc đã nhận đủ hồ sơ, bạn không thể nộp hồ sơ cho việc làm này
|Mô tả công việc||
A Contract Administrator is required to undertake the Contract Administration and monitoring of compliance of all works on site. The Contract Administrator is required for the Project Management Unit (PMU) of a foreign Real Estate Developer.
- Review Contractor monthly Payment Claims, Variation Requests, EOT and delay claims as submitted under the Contract. Facilitate meetings with the Cost & Contract Department, Contractors and Consulting Quantity Surveyor to ensure all quantities and rates are in accordance with the Contract and make recommendation to the Construction Manager for approval of same. Work with the Consulting Quantity Surveyor to have all final documentation issued for internal approval processes.
- Assist the Cost & Contract Department to resolve Contract Payment Claim disputes with Contractors
- Assist the Construction Manager to resolve Contract program disputes with Contractors.
- Coordinate the regular reporting by the Consulting Quantity Surveyor on the status of Contracts each month for distribution to the Project Director, Project Managers and Construction Managers. Prepare and disseminate other information as required to Management regarding Contract status.
- Ensure that the Contractor is in compliance with all legal requirements, owner requirements and government regulations in regards to insurance; including all of Contract Works, Third Party Liability, Workers Compensation, and Plant, Material & Equipment insurances. Ensure that all insurances are kept current and up to date and work with Cost & Contract Department to manage same.
- Assist the Construction Managers in other matters regarding the Contractor’s general compliance under the Contract
- Implement PMU Contract Administration policies and procedures. Review and recommend the requirement for and implementation of new procedures in order to improve the PMU policies and procedures. Provide direction to Contractors and the consulting Quantity Surveyors regarding the Company’s Contract Administration requirements policies and procedures.
- Maintain computer database and hardcopy file of all Works Contracts and associated documents in accordance with the requirements of the PMU Document Control policies and procedures. This includes maintaining copies of all original Contracts, all Claims, and all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications and payment schedules.
- University degree in Civil/Structural or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 4years prior work experience as a Quantity Surveyor for an international quantity surveying firm with at least 2 years Post Contract award experience
- High sense of professional ethics, responsible and reliable, team player
- Excellent communication, clear and concise, in both written and spoken Vietnamese and English is preferred
- Good working knowledge of legal Contracts, FIDIC preferred
- Good working knowledge of the Law of Construction of Vietnam, Vietnam cost policies, and other relevant codes and regulations
- An understanding of purchasing and accounting processes
|Nơi làm việc||Hà Nội|
|Bằng cấp||Không Bằng Cấp|
Tetra Pak - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả Công việc Reporting line: Spare parts Manager and Service Centre & Central Planner Main responsibilities: o Supporting for spare parts team on data input, data processing, filing documents and administrative works o Supporting for...
Tetra Pak - Hồ Chí Minh
www.tetrapak.com Tetra Pak là một trong những công ty hàng đầu thế giới trong lãnh vực chế biến và đóng gói thực phẩm dạng lỏng, hiện đang hoạt động trên 165 quốc gia...
www.phuthaicat.com.vn Phu Thai Industries Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Phu Thai Group, established in April 2010, is the authorised dealer of CATERPILLAR in Vietnam. Phu Thai CAT supplies machinery,.....
Trends & Technologies, INC. Vietnam Co Ltd
Mô Tả Công Việc Commercial Marketing: • Do pricing proposals or quotations based on the customer’s requirements; • Co-ordinate with Project team and Accounting team to update the expense for each project and support the bill of materials; • Support Sales...
CapitaLand (Vietnam) Holdings Pte., Ltd - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc Job Description: •Manage Cost Consultants (QS) to prepare cost plans, cost reports, variation order reports, certificate of payment, tender/contract documents, final accounts, etc...